Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Ottoman akces  (Read 705 times)

Offline Optimus

• Praetorian
Ottoman akces
« on: May 10, 2021, 08:19:28 am »
Hi guys,

I have two Ottoman akces but cannot identify them as I am not an expert on these. The weight of the first one is 0.21 grams, of the second one 0.31 grams. They still have their original lustre. Any help with attribution will be highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Emil

Offline Ginolerhino

• Consul
    • My gallery :
Re: Ottoman akces
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 10:11:06 am »
both coins' obverse is the same picture...

Offline Optimus

• Praetorian
Re: Ottoman akces
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 01:16:09 pm »
You are right, of course  :laugh: Sorry about the mistake, I have mixed up the images when cutting them. Here comes the correct image of the second coin.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity