Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Zeno RIC X and other  (Read 801 times)

Offline Flav V

• Caesar
Zeno RIC X and other
« on: April 02, 2021, 10:42:24 pm »
Hello,

Still working on my offline database, im now looking at Zeno coins. In RIC X n°939 list references: L, Co, DO, NY and SP. But what are the officina marks?

RIC 927 and 928 are Tremissi? Its not clear.

What about this Bononia mint described here: https://www.acsearch.info/search.html?id=122129  ?

Offline Flav V

• Caesar
Re: Zeno RIC X and other
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 02:48:28 am »
It appear that RIC 910, 11 and 12 are same than 929 and 30. But 929 and 930 are from 5th issue and have wider portraiture? I expect cause its not explained. Its the only difference i see.

OCRE classify n°929 and 30 as tremissi but with weight of 4.41 grs (for example)....

Do you have more informations?

All coins are guaranteed for eternity