Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Hanukkah Sameach!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958 Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Merry Christmas!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Announcements and Help  |  Discussion Board and Website Help (Moderators: Joe Sermarini, Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: How to find Messaging part of site 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to find Messaging part of site  (Read 98 times)
Virgil H
Legionary

« on: November 16, 2020, 08:17:58 pm »

I literally spend hours trying to find the messaging part of this site. It is usually by accident when I finally find it. What am I missing? I won an auction and ended up clicking "Ask a Question" to send a message to the person. When they responded I did not see it and sent another "Ask a question" query. I got multiple errors trying to do that (and found out later I had sent numerous duplicate messages, it was actually working). One time I got an email notification I had a message, but only once did that happen. Now, the only way I can get to the Inbox is finding that email and clicking the link. I know it can't be this hard. Right now, I am checking every couple of hours because I just won an auction. Thanks for any pointers, I know I am overlooking something obvious.
Blayne W
Consul

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 08:27:33 pm »

If it is an auction note how I go about it is.
Click on the auction tab at top
Click on Members Free coin auction
Should take you to a new window, there should be a secondary set of pages under the main list.  Click auction notes.  This is where I get correspondence regarding auctions.

Hope that helps.  If that s not what you are looking for then I can try further.

Blayne

*Alex
Procurator Caesaris
Quaestor
Caesar

Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 08:46:34 am »

If it is simply sending or receiving a personal message hover over "Discussion" this should open a tab. Scroll down to "Personal Messages" and there you have it.

Alex.

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 11:07:36 am »

Screenshot...

* Messages.JPG (179.59 KB, 1882x538 - viewed 8 times.)

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
*Alex
Procurator Caesaris
Quaestor
Caesar

Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 11:15:09 am »

Wow, all those years and somehow I missed that.  Shocked

Virgil H
Legionary

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2020, 05:47:26 pm »

Thank you to everyone who responded. All the responses were helpful. I think what tripped me up was that the Messaging link only appears in the Discussion forum and I was on auction or store pages.
Again, thanks!irgil
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Announcements and Help  |  Discussion Board and Website Help (Moderators: Joe Sermarini, Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: How to find Messaging part of site « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop