Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Hanukkah Sameach!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958 Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Merry Christmas!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Clubs and Shows (Moderator: Will Hooton)  |  Topic: Fun Show Jan 2021 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fun Show Jan 2021  (Read 232 times)
Simon
Comitia Curiata
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Tetartera Collector

« on: November 05, 2020, 11:03:36 am »

Anyone  planning on attending?

I have booked to attend Friday and the morning of Saturday.

Simon

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5633 My main collection of Tetartera. Post reform coinage.
dwarf
Praetorian

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 01:29:47 pm »

Are you sure that the show will take place?

Berlin´s World Money Fair (end of January) has just been cancelled - officially only "postponed"

Klaus
Simon
Comitia Curiata
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Tetartera Collector

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 02:10:54 pm »

Its legal in Florida  and as of now its on but I have no idea who is exhibiting. Its not listed. I hope I will find something new to me there.

The company I work for has done several successful events at hotels throughout Florida, I have attended one. I head out to Las Vegas for another in a few weeks.  One big difference is all the attendees at our events had to have a covid test. Not fool proof but it has worked. However even after the vaccine comes out for this type of Covid I foresee myself wearing a mask  for a long time, I do not think the danger will disappear overnight.

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5633 My main collection of Tetartera. Post reform coinage.
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 02:54:42 pm »

Not me. I will survive my isolation until a vaccine comes out. After that, I hope there is no worry and I expect there will be no worry for those of us who get the vaccine. I will get it at the earliest opportunity.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
PMah
Caesar

Qui risus classe devicta multas ipsi lacrimas...

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 05:39:19 pm »

I am with Joe, play it safe when an activity is optional.
     Although I am very, very sad for the businesses and workers disrupted by COVID19,  I also have photos of the stacked-up refrigerator trucks outside the NYC Medical Examiner's Manhattan office in April and May.   A few blocks from my home
      Although treatment approaches are better understood than in April, once a hospital hits capacity of patients needing that treatment ... you need the trucks.

Be Well, Masks Work, Stay Healthy!

Paul 

My Gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=6790
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 07:39:18 pm »

Even if there is room at the hospital. I sure don't want to need it. In my family, my youngest daughter, a nephew, and my brother have had COVID.  My daughter and nephew had cases milder than a cold. My brother had high fever and a horrible headache for 10 days, and of course the whole time concerned that it might get worse and that his wife might catch it from him. Not fun. I prefer not to find out how it will affect me.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Jay GT4
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Leave the gun, take the Canoli!

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2020, 08:25:46 pm »

Exactly what Joe said.

My Gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=18312

IG: @artisan.flooring
J. Grande
Robert_Brenchley
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 04:18:01 pm »

A friend's daughter had a 'moderate' case and was quite ill for three months, coughing constantly day and night. Don't take the risk!

Robert Brenchley

My gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10405
Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Clubs and Shows (Moderator: Will Hooton)  |  Topic: Fun Show Jan 2021 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop