Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: basic gallery photo question  (Read 832 times)

Offline PMah

• Caesar
  • Qui risus classe devicta multas ipsi lacrimas...
basic gallery photo question
« on: July 24, 2020, 10:17:08 pm »
Sorry, I did some searching but I am perhaps overlooking topics that have been covered many times before:

Do Gallery photos have to be a single merged photo file with obverse and reverse in one image?  Is there a way to upload separate Obv and Rev photos?

Suspecting the answers are "Yes" and "No", does anyone know a super-quick shortcut for attaching side-by-side images for the Gallery?  I am using MS Paint 3D to combine pix and it just takes too .... long. 

All this by way of explaining that my last Gallery addition was in October 2019, and my backlog of Gallery-worthy coins was already substantial then. 

Please stay healthy!

Be Well, Stay Healthy, Support your Local Numismatic Club

Paul 

My Gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album

Offline Pharsalos

• Consul
Re: basic gallery photo question
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 10:26:17 pm »
I join my photos online at: https://old.photojoiner.net

There are probably free Apps that do the same thing somewhere.

Offline v-drome

• Caesar
Re: basic gallery photo question
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 12:41:31 am »
Wow!  That website seems to work really well.  I have been arranging the photos on the desktop and using the "grab" application on my Imac, but for joining a simple obverse and reverse that is already cropped, this is much easier.  (I will still use the Preview app to adjust the size to 250-350KB before uploading them to Forum, but I can keep the high resolution composites on file, as well.) Thanks.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity