Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958 Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Announcements and Help  |  Discussion Board and Website Help (Moderators: Joe Sermarini, Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: printing issue 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: printing issue  (Read 90 times)
okidoki
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« on: June 27, 2020, 12:31:38 pm »

i Noticed when printing a file from my collection 1 prints 3 pages, a bit to much for me, one page would be optimal, it was one or two pages

All the Best,
Eric
There are no strangers, only friends you do not know yet.
https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=37270
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 04:32:40 pm »

I am currently talking with a company about upgrading our Coppermine galleries (gallery, fake coin reports, and ancient maps) to the latest version. This is necessary for many reasons, not the least of which is security, and mobile usability. Our current version is many years old now. Many things will change. Hopefully the newer version will also have some nice new features, perhaps social media buttons, for example. It is probably a months long project but hopefully will start soon. 

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
quadrans
Tribunus Plebis 2019
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

Ad perpetuam rei memoriam. Ars longa, vita brevis.

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 12:31:41 am »

Thanks 👍

Joe

okidoki
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 02:16:27 am »

thank you, just an info on how it is now with printing.
no hurry needed

All the Best,
Eric
There are no strangers, only friends you do not know yet.
https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=37270
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 05:56:58 am »

It is very difficult for me to address printing issues. I don't think we made any changes to printing functions, so I cannot explain what has changed when you print. Much of what happens with printing depends on what printer you are using and what options you select. Usually, you can select the margins and print size. When I print there is sometimes an option to "shrink to fit page." Maybe one of your settings has been changed.

I have never printed from any of the galleries. Perhaps some other members have printed and have some advice?

I will ask Sorin to let us know if he made any changes to printing functions.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Announcements and Help  |  Discussion Board and Website Help (Moderators: Joe Sermarini, Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: printing issue « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop