Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958 Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Books and References (Moderator: Severus_Alexander)  |  Topic: Geldgeschichteliche Nachrichten and Numismatisches Nachrichtenblatt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Geldgeschichteliche Nachrichten and Numismatisches Nachrichtenblatt  (Read 210 times)
djmacdo
Tribunus Plebis 2017
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

I love this forum!

« on: June 25, 2020, 06:23:46 pm »

Does anyone know how I might find access to old issues of the Geldgeschichteliche Nachrichten and Numismatisches Nachrichtenblatt ?  I need a small group of articles from the 1990s.
Altamura
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 08:04:45 am »

There seems to be no online ressource where you could get it.
So the only idea I have is to find a library having these journals and asking for a scan  Undecided.

Regards

Altamura
dwarf
Legionary

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 10:23:53 am »

Other possibility:

Go to our German forum and ask whether someone can provide you with scans (sorry - I cant)

Regards
Dwarf
djmacdo
Tribunus Plebis 2017
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

I love this forum!

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 05:11:04 pm »

Thank you--good advice.   I did not do so immediately because I thought I had found a source, but it did not work out.
shanxi
Tribunus Plebis 2018
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 01:18:06 am »

I saw that you postet your question in the "German section" of this forum, but I don't think that this will help.

Better try (and I think that's what dwarf meant) to post your question in:

https://www.numismatikforum.de/

There is even a guest section , where you can post your question without registration.

https://www.numismatikforum.de/viewforum.php?f=48

But I suggest to register and to try the "Altdeutschland" section.

https://www.numismatikforum.de/viewforum.php?f=51

dwarf
Legionary

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 01:50:10 am »

And should you have any language problems - I am sure we will both help!

Regards
Dwarf
djmacdo
Tribunus Plebis 2017
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

I love this forum!

« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:03:54 pm »

Success!  I got the articles from the ANS.  Now I am looking for Gamberini di Scarfea, Cesare.. Studio sul lőwenthaler ed il mezzo lőwenthaler delle Provincie Unite dOlanda e sulle loro imitazioni e contraffazioni italiane e straniere.  Bologna: La Numismatica , 1977.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Books and References (Moderator: Severus_Alexander)  |  Topic: Geldgeschichteliche Nachrichten and Numismatisches Nachrichtenblatt « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop