Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Crawford Paestum  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Aleph

• Consul
Crawford Paestum
« on: May 11, 2020, 05:37:04 pm »
Crawford, M. "Paestum and Rome: The form and function of a subsidiary coinage" in La monetazione di bronzo do Poseidonia-Paestum. Annali 18-19 Supp. (Naples, 1971).

Does anyone know where this might be available?  Does not appear to be online and I see no copies for sale or otherwise available.

Thanks!

Offline Altamura

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
Re: Crawford Paestum
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 02:18:18 am »
It seems that you can buy it somewhere at least:
[Sold]
[Sold]
https://www.unilibro.it/libro/la-monetazione-di-bronzo-di-poseidonia-paestum-atti-del-3-convegno-cisn-napoli-1971-/9788885914025

Libraries are an additional possibility, depending on where you are living.

Regards

Altamura

Offline Aleph

• Consul
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 08:03:25 am »
Thanks!  I guess it is around in a few places.

Offline helvetica

• Tribuna Plebis Perpetua
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Helvetia Libera Deo Gratia
    • ID Help pages + RIC lists + www.wildwinds.com
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 12:45:36 pm »
I have most of the pages of the article/booklet which I bought as part of a job lot donkey's years ago. Is there anything specific you need to see ?

Karin T

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 03:29:55 pm »
Hi there. Do you happen to have the full text of the article by M. Crawford? I'm a PhD student studying Paestum and the libraries are all still closed to interlibrary loans. It would be a great help.

Thanks. :)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity