Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Mythology book in English!  (Read 765 times)

Offline Jochen

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Omnes vulnerant, ultima necat.
Mythology book in English!
« on: February 18, 2020, 01:55:33 pm »
Dear friends of ancient mythology!

I have recently been asked to publish my book "Coins and Ancient Mythology", which basically contains my articles from the mythology thread, in an English edition.

Now the decision depends on how many people are interested who would buy the book. I have to pay the books in advance to the printer and I take a certain financial risk. The more orders, the higher the number of printed books and the lower the price.

The book will have about 400 pages, DIN A4, hardcover and four-colour digital printing. I hope to be able to keep the price of €72, as with the German edition.

Therefore I ask you to contact me if you are interested in this book. Also by PM.

With thanks in advance
Jochen

All coins are guaranteed for eternity