Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Help me improve a short article  (Read 1488 times)

Offline FEDERICO D

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Consul
Help me improve a short article
« on: February 04, 2020, 09:00:49 am »
I am searching for a native English speaker to help refine a short essay on Roman Republican coins.

It is a text of only three pages. I will be happy to mention you in due note for the due thanks in case of publication of the article by an important international magazine.
Let me know, thanks.
Greetings from Italy
Federico

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Help me improve a short article
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 07:21:58 pm »
You can send it to me Federico.  I will give it a native English edit.

My parents told me the story of going to a museum in Korea. They went when it had just opened and it had excellent placards in English describing the displays. They went back a few years later and the placards had been replaced with new "English" placards that were nearly gibberish. Someone thought they needed to improve the old ones.  
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline FEDERICO D

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Consul
Re: Help me improve a short article
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 12:57:48 am »

Thanks a lot, dear Joe. Send me your email address with private message. Fortunately, my article will have an opposite fate to that of the placards of the Korean museum ....

All coins are guaranteed for eternity