Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Happy Holidays and New York International  (Read 1918 times)

Offline PMah

• Caesar
  • Qui risus classe devicta multas ipsi lacrimas...
Happy Holidays and New York International
« on: December 24, 2019, 07:52:59 pm »
Joyful Christmas and Hanukkah greetings and best wishes for the New Year to my Forum friends!
  Don't forget to mark your calendars for the New York International Numismatic Convention.   A full week of coins, with nary a slabbed US "rarity" to be seen!
   The auctions and, perhaps more fun, auction lot viewing, run Sunday , January 12 and concluding on Sunday, January 19.  The bourse is the last three days.
    I will be in and out of the show most of the week and would be glad to meet any Forum folks.
Be Well, Stay Healthy, Support your Local Numismatic Club

Paul 

My Gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album

Offline Stkp

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
Re: Happy Holidays and New York International
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 08:51:52 am »
I try not to miss the NYINC, although I generally find the time only to spend a day on the bourse. I'll be there that Saturday (probably wearing my FORVM t-shirt for good luck) and would look forward to meeting others from the FORVM Coin Community. Stkp/Steve

Offline Jordan Montgomery

• Consul
    • Gallery of my Roman Republican coin collection
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 08:33:57 pm »
I plan to be at the bourse all day Friday. Let me know if you'll be there, I'd be happy to meet up.
Gallery of my collection with notes and discussion of Republican history and numismatics

Offline PMah

• Caesar
  • Qui risus classe devicta multas ipsi lacrimas...
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 11:20:18 pm »
Great, Jordan!  I will definitely be there Friday and some of the weekend.   Let's find some more Forum-folk. 
Be Well, Stay Healthy, Support your Local Numismatic Club

Paul 

My Gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album

All coins are guaranteed for eternity