Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Auction log in  (Read 2973 times)

Offline Blayne W

• Consul
Auction log in
« on: December 28, 2019, 09:48:37 pm »
I am having trouble logging into the auctions tonight.  Not sure if doing something wrong but have been in there many times before.  It just keeps telling me to log in, even though it shows me logged in at the top with no auction notes.

Any thoughts?

Offline lawrence c

• Consul
Re: Auction log in
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 10:18:41 pm »
I'm having the same issue; basically an endless loop after registering.

Online Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 11:32:48 pm »
Our webmaster is working on fixing the problem.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Online Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 12:37:54 pm »
Auctions That Were Closing Today Extended to 31 January

Due to recent frequent hacking attempts (all have failed), we have decided to increase our security and put up barriers between various parts of the website. Unfortunately, our security upgrade prevented bidding on the Members Auctions for a couple days before we learned of the problem. There was a group of auctions closing today and based on the very low prices, bidders were not able to place bids. We have extended the auctions that were scheduled to close today until 31 January. We are sorry for any inconvenience.  
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline lawrence c

• Consul
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 07:37:30 pm »
Joe,
As always, thanks much.
Best,
Larry

All coins are guaranteed for eternity