Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Gallery changes???  (Read 989 times)

Offline Charles M

• Consul
Gallery changes???
« on: March 15, 2020, 02:31:29 pm »
Maybe this has been addressed before or maybe it's just my computer but the way the galleries appear has changed.  All of my coins used to display on just one page per gallery but now they are divided into pages with just 24 coins per page.  For example my Marcianopolis gallery has 209 coins over 9 pages.  Also, there used to be 4 coins per horizontal row and now there are only 2 per row.

Is there any way I can increase the number of coins displayed per page?  It's a little annoying to have to have to go back and forth between pages and I would like to get them all on one page if possible.  Am I missing an option here?  My computer did several updates over the past month so I'm wondering if this happened to everyone??

Charles M.

Offline Jay GT4

• Tribunus Plebis 2021
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Leave the gun, take the Canoli!

All coins are guaranteed for eternity