Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Hanukkah Sameach!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958 Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Merry Christmas!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Books and References (Moderator: Severus_Alexander)  |  Topic: ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ  (Read 446 times)
Quant.Geek
Consul

« on: December 04, 2019, 07:08:29 pm »

This is a much harder request.  I need scans of the following two articles from ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ:

Bendall, S., The Dioikitirion Square Trachion Reconsidered, ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ 21
Bendall, S., A Further Note on the ‘Dioikitirion Square’ Trachy, ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ 23

Any help is much appreciated,

Quant.Geek
Quant.Geek
Consul

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 07:27:47 pm »

Bump....I know it is a difficult request..
Quant.Geek
Consul

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 06:47:04 pm »

Bump....I know it is a difficult request..one year mark is coming  Cry
Altamura
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 02:05:50 am »

It seems that nobody here does have these articles  Undecided.

What have you already done to get them?
I would try to find out which library in your country does have this periodical and then contact them for a scan. Some libraries do have such a copying service (perhaps it does cost some fee).

Regards

Altamura

n.igma
Caesar

Life is bigger than a Tweet.

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 03:52:38 am »

The first is available in the ANS Library: https://donum.numismatics.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=152972

ANS Library Services http://numismatics.org/basslibrary/service/

All historical inquiry is contingent and provisional, and our own prejudices will in due course come under scrutiny by our successors.
Quant.Geek
Consul

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 06:36:55 am »

Thanks for the suggestions.  I even subscribed to a Greek forum where one of the posters was collecting the magazine for a scan, but I was unsuccessful.  I might have to venture into the city to grab a scan from ANS or use their service...

QG
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Books and References (Moderator: Severus_Alexander)  |  Topic: ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop