Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Quant.Geek

• Consul
ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ
« on: December 04, 2019, 09:08:29 pm »
This is a much harder request.  I need scans of the following two articles from ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ:

Bendall, S., The Dioikitirion Square Trachion Reconsidered, ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ 21
Bendall, S., A Further Note on the ‘Dioikitirion Square’ Trachy, ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ 23

Any help is much appreciated,

Quant.Geek

Offline Quant.Geek

• Consul
Re: ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 09:27:47 pm »
Bump....I know it is a difficult request..

Offline Quant.Geek

• Consul
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 08:47:04 pm »
Bump....I know it is a difficult request..one year mark is coming  :'(

Offline Altamura

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 04:05:50 am »
It seems that nobody here does have these articles  :-\.

What have you already done to get them?
I would try to find out which library in your country does have this periodical and then contact them for a scan. Some libraries do have such a copying service (perhaps it does cost some fee).

Regards

Altamura

Offline n.igma

• Caesar
  • Life is bigger than a Tweet.
All historical inquiry is contingent and provisional, and our own prejudices will in due course come under scrutiny by our successors.

Offline Quant.Geek

• Consul
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 08:36:55 am »
Thanks for the suggestions.  I even subscribed to a Greek forum where one of the posters was collecting the magazine for a scan, but I was unsuccessful.  I might have to venture into the city to grab a scan from ANS or use their service...

QG

All coins are guaranteed for eternity