Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Quant.Geek

• Consul
ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ
« on: December 04, 2019, 09:08:29 pm »
This is a much harder request.  I need scans of the following two articles from ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ:

Bendall, S., The Dioikitirion Square Trachion Reconsidered, ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ 21
Bendall, S., A Further Note on the ‘Dioikitirion Square’ Trachy, ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ 23

Any help is much appreciated,

Quant.Geek

Offline Quant.Geek

• Consul
Re: ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΧΡΟΝΙΚΑ
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 09:27:47 pm »
Bump....I know it is a difficult request..

Offline Quant.Geek

• Consul
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 08:47:04 pm »
Bump....I know it is a difficult request..one year mark is coming  :'(

Offline Altamura

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 04:05:50 am »
It seems that nobody here does have these articles  :-\.

What have you already done to get them?
I would try to find out which library in your country does have this periodical and then contact them for a scan. Some libraries do have such a copying service (perhaps it does cost some fee).

Regards

Altamura

Offline n.igma

• Caesar
  • Life is bigger than a Tweet.
All historical inquiry is contingent and provisional, and our own prejudices will in due course come under scrutiny by our successors.

Offline Quant.Geek

• Consul
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 08:36:55 am »
Thanks for the suggestions.  I even subscribed to a Greek forum where one of the posters was collecting the magazine for a scan, but I was unsuccessful.  I might have to venture into the city to grab a scan from ANS or use their service...

QG

All coins are guaranteed for eternity