Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Help with ID: Chinese/Japanese Copper Bar Coinage???  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Mark S3

• Auxiliary
Help with ID: Chinese/Japanese Copper Bar Coinage???
« on: November 01, 2019, 04:06:47 pm »
Hello and thanks in advance for reading this post. As the subject line states I am in need of assistance in identifying the coin/token that is pictured in the scans. I have had this and about 10 others of the same type in my possession for about 15 years. In that time I have tried to ID on my own and even asked a well known coin dealer in my area all with no luck.

So any help is greatly appreciated.

Mark

Offline shanxi

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • My gallery

Offline Mark S3

• Auxiliary
Re: Help with ID: Chinese/Japanese Copper Bar Coinage???
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 10:24:22 pm »
Shanxi,

That was a quick and spot on response. Thank you very much for finally having this identified for me.

Mark

All coins are guaranteed for eternity