Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Identification Help (Moderators: Varangian, Arados)  |  Topic: Help identifying a very worn coin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help identifying a very worn coin  (Read 180 times)
Gas G
Legionary

« on: October 22, 2019, 04:35:47 pm »

Hello! I got this coin and i cant identify it myself. The lettering are too worn for me to be able to make a reasonable guess that what it says. If anyone has anyidea what this could be I would be very happy. Thanks guys
Constantine IV
Caesar

Constantine IV

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 07:00:26 pm »

An Antoninianus of Probus. Reverse showed the sun god Sol in a chariot racing left.

"He who gives himself airs of importance, exhibits the credentials of impotence". ~ Decimus Laberius, 46 BCE
Gas G
Legionary

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 07:30:54 pm »

A BIG THANK YOU Thumbs Up
Very much apreciated for your answer!  Cheesy
I was lost trying to find out what coin this was, as it was so worn.
Really interesting. This is my first amcient coin actually.
Gas G
Legionary

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 07:35:59 pm »

An Antoninianus of Probus. Reverse showed the sun god Sol in a chariot racing left.
[Removed By Admin]

Arados
Comitia Curiata
IMPERATOR
Caesar

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 11:46:16 pm »

Please read Forvm rules before posting your next coin.

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?topic=80768.0

Thanks

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Identification Help (Moderators: Varangian, Arados)  |  Topic: Help identifying a very worn coin « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop