Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Low grade as (?)  (Read 485 times)

Offline Enodia

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
Low grade as (?)
« on: October 18, 2019, 10:19:20 pm »
There's a coin store next to where I get my oil changed but I've never been in there because of course they wouldn't have any ancients. But Repo and I went in there a vouple of months ago and sure enough he did! Mostly NGC stuff and LRBs, so nothing I was particularly interested in. But the opportunity to talk ancients with someone for 20 minutes was worth the 5 bucks I paid for this 27mm bronze (9.33g).
Hadrian? Trajan? Brando? Other?
The reverse is pretty much obliterated.
Thanks in advance.

- Peter

Offline djmacdo

• Tribunus Plebis 2017
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • I love this forum!
Re: Low grade as (?)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 08:30:13 am »
Looks like Trajan to me.