Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Work for Forum Attributing Coins  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Work for Forum Attributing Coins
« on: September 23, 2019, 11:24:16 am »
Right now we have a large backlog of coins that need attribution for the shop.  I have a group of over 100 medieval and modern coins and, of course, thousands of Greek and Roman coins.  If you are interested in attribution work, please send me a PM with a brief description of your abilities and expected compensation.  

Hopefully, if you are interested, you are familiar with the standards and norms of our attributions, descriptions, etc. and can do similar work. If you can find the same type in Forum's sold coins, our database has an easy to use clone tool.

Bluntly, I cannot pay much. I would also prefer to pay in Forum dollars or store credit. I hope someone will want to work as much for pleasure as profit. If you would enjoy doing some attributions, please let me know a per coin or per hour rate and if you will take Forum dollars or store credit.  

Thanks,
Joe Sermarini
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity