Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Coins for identification  (Read 819 times)

Allen T2

Coins for identification
« on: August 07, 2019, 01:43:54 am »
Hi, I have just joined the forum.  My main collection is a coin set from each country I have visited during my travels.  However, I have purchased three coins while visiting Turkey that I would like to identify.  Firstly, let me state that I was told that these were copies but I bought them for interest only.  But, being copies, I would like to know what the description is for each side and value at the time of issue if they are copies of actual coins.  These are the coin photos:

Grateful for any help.
Al

Offline shanxi

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • My gallery
Re: Coins for identification
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 03:30:55 am »

Online Pekka K

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • ...one coin at a time...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 04:46:38 am »

Allen T2

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 11:34:57 pm »
Thank you very much for your replies.  Very helpful.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity