Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Coins for identification  (Read 817 times)

Allen T2

Coins for identification
« on: August 07, 2019, 01:43:54 am »
Hi, I have just joined the forum.  My main collection is a coin set from each country I have visited during my travels.  However, I have purchased three coins while visiting Turkey that I would like to identify.  Firstly, let me state that I was told that these were copies but I bought them for interest only.  But, being copies, I would like to know what the description is for each side and value at the time of issue if they are copies of actual coins.  These are the coin photos:

Grateful for any help.
Al

Offline shanxi

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • My gallery
Re: Coins for identification
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 03:30:55 am »

Online Pekka K

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • ...one coin at a time...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 04:46:38 am »

Allen T2

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 11:34:57 pm »
Thank you very much for your replies.  Very helpful.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity