Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  The Best of Type Gallery (Moderators: *Alex, Dino)  |  Topic: Maximinus I Head to Head. [Contest over, winner declared] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maximinus I Head to Head. [Contest over, winner declared]  (Read 137 times)
*Alex
Procurator Caesaris
IMPERATOR
Caesar

Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.

« on: September 18, 2019, 04:52:50 am »

Two Maximinus I denarii in competition here, both are attributed as RIC: 12.

CAST YOUR VOTE BY CLICKING ON BOTH COINS AND RATING EACH ONE

jimwho523:

Christian Scarlioli:

This contest ended on the 3rd of October.

Thanks,

*Alex

*Alex
Procurator Caesaris
IMPERATOR
Caesar

Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 10:51:06 am »

This Contest has finished and jimwho523's coin is the winner. Congratulations.

Christian Scarlioli, commiserations. Your coin has been moved to the "Coins from Members' Personal Ancient Coin Galleries" gallery.

Although votes cast after the closing date are not counted as far as the head to head contests are concerned, please feel free to rate any of the coins in the "Best of Type" gallery at any time.

Thank-you very much to everyone who took part in this contest.

*Alex

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  The Best of Type Gallery (Moderators: *Alex, Dino)  |  Topic: Maximinus I Head to Head. [Contest over, winner declared] « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop