Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Just to show it's not always about coins  (Read 741 times)

Offline Bill W4

• Caesar
Just to show it's not always about coins
« on: July 18, 2019, 02:21:29 pm »
As a baseball fan, I found this interesting though not surprising.  If you can make a dollar, there is always someone there looking to cheat.  My mom threw my cards away so I don't have to worry, though I lament their loss at times. https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/07/18/baseball-card-collectors-suspected-rampant-fraud-their-hobby-now-fbi-is-investigating/?utm_term=.48fa021df352&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1
I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member!

Offline cmcdon0923

• Caesar
Re: Just to show it's not always about coins
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 05:55:40 pm »
[sarcasm]

Gee, I'm certainly glad this kind of behavior never happens in the world of coin collecting !!!

[/sarcasm]

All coins are guaranteed for eternity