Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL 3 SEPTEMBER Layaway and reserve are not available during the sale. Shop now and save! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL 3 SEPTEMBER Shop now and save! Please support Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Roman Provincial Coins (Moderators: slokind, jmuona, tjaart)  |  Topic: identificazione 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: identificazione  (Read 163 times)
AlfaOmega
Consul

« on: July 09, 2019, 03:26:05 am »

Hello,
of this ae 18 I can not identify anything.
The only certain data are: on the obverse it seems to me to glimpse at 1 o'clock AVTO, while on the flip side at 7 o'clock certainly AIO .......
It would take me to the city of Cime or Kime, but I found nothing.
I would ask for some suggestions to identify at least the emperor or the city.
I thank and greet Roberto
okidoki
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 03:38:36 am »

Dear Roberto,

too me it looks like Hadrian

All the Best,
Eric
There are no strangers, only friends you do not know yet.
http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=37270
Vladimir P
Praetorian

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 09:29:12 pm »

It maybe Myrina, Aeolis with rev. inscription ΑΙΟΛΕΩΝ ΜVΡЄΙΝΑΙΩΝ ( ? ). Standing figure is Apollo of Grynium

AlfaOmega
Consul

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 11:48:33 pm »

Grazie
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Roman Provincial Coins (Moderators: slokind, jmuona, tjaart)  |  Topic: identificazione « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop