Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL 3 SEPTEMBER Layaway and reserve are not available during the sale. Shop now and save! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL 3 SEPTEMBER Shop now and save! Please support Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  NumisWiki (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: New Article - Julian II: The Beard and the Bull by Curtis Heinsen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Article - Julian II: The Beard and the Bull by Curtis Heinsen  (Read 211 times)
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« on: June 23, 2019, 02:33:29 pm »

Julian II: The Beard and the Bull by Curtis Heinsen

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/numiswiki/view.asp?key=Julian%20II%20The%20Beard%20and%20the%20Bull

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Jay GT4
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Leave the gun, take the Canoli!

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 02:50:58 pm »

That's a great article

My Gallery: http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=18312

IG: @artisan.flooring
J. Grande
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 07:43:26 pm »

Thanks I do appreciate feedback.  I didn't write this one but I did find it online and liked it enough to pay the author some FORVM dollars for it.  It is nice to know the effort was worthwhile.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  NumisWiki (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: New Article - Julian II: The Beard and the Bull by Curtis Heinsen « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop