Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Radi Cuir Bust R - I've got that much =^)  (Read 435 times)

Offline the10thlegion

• Consul
Radi Cuir Bust R - I've got that much =^)
« on: July 06, 2019, 05:02:16 am »
Another of the cleaning project - I'm afraid if I do much else to this one it may fall apart. I'll have to decide on what to do later but for now...

There is a radi cuir bust R and maybe a few letters --- it's in such poor shape when I change the angle of the light it looks like different letters
The rev is a person standing L? arm out & down possibly holding a bowl

The top pic is what one actually sees, bottom 2 after applying noise reduction and the middle I tried drawing what I think I see to compare against the other 2.

specs: 22.9x23.4 mm & 2.9 mm thick, 6.42 g

Aside from the identification help - can this coin further be restored?

Thanks for indulging me here.
John

All coins are guaranteed for eternity