Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Labraunda and Rhodes  (Read 730 times)

Offline ThatParthianGuy

• Praetorian
Labraunda and Rhodes
« on: June 29, 2019, 01:56:24 pm »
Hi all,

I’m visiting some family in Turkey in July and I‘m lucky enough to be able to visit and stay at the archaeological site of Labraunda. Labraunda is an ancient Carian site and was the cult center of Zeus Labraundos, who is shown on the reverse of most Hekatomnid coinage.

But before I head to Turkey, I’ll be flying into Rhodes and staying there for two days. Is there anyone who’s been there and has some recommendations of sites to see? Thanks!

-Zeki

All coins are guaranteed for eternity