Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Antiquities  |  Egyptian Antiquities  |  Topic: Scarab inscription any translations? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scarab inscription any translations?  (Read 181 times)
Maria H
Legionary

« on: May 06, 2019, 02:16:06 am »

I have had this ring for many years.  It was passed down through my family and I wear it all the time.  I would love to know what the inscription means.  Any help?

I am a collector of coins and antiquities.  I am so happy to have found this site.  Are any of you familiar with Leunumismatik?  If so what is their reputation for coins?

Thank you in advance,

Maria
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 05:18:35 am »

With the exception of FORVM, the host of this discussion, and our Procurator Monetae members, whom we highly recommend, we do not allow opinions of other dealers here. If it is good, it is free advertising, and I don't want to give away free advertising. Even worse, if it is bad, it is bad mouthing my competitors, which is rude.

The other exception is our Notorious Fake Seller List, but those are not my competitors, they are criminals.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Maria H
Legionary

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 08:01:48 am »

My apologies.  I did not know.  I would still love any information someone could give on the scarab.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Antiquities  |  Egyptian Antiquities  |  Topic: Scarab inscription any translations? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop