Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Books and References (Moderator: Severus_Alexander)  |  Topic: Arch, Deltion 1063, 4 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arch, Deltion 1063, 4  (Read 223 times)
cicerokid
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« on: March 10, 2019, 04:36:18 am »

I cannot find any reference other than my source, " a hoard from Northern Greece" by Margaret Thompson for a double reference to the mysterious Arch. Deltion 1963, 4 by an article on two Macedonian hoards by Mme, Varoucha. I don't know iof there are plates or what.

This is a mystery...any Sherlock Hoilmes's out there?

Kind regards

Joihn.

Timeo Danaos afferentem coronas
shanxi
Tribunus Plebis 2018
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 05:00:27 am »

The journal id probably "Archaiologikon deltion", but I don't know a online source.

Altamura
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 05:23:15 am »

Here it is: https://www.searchculture.gr/aggregator/digital-files-from-preservator/edm-record/TAPA/000054-11631_21619#page=26&zoom=auto,-221,727
(it takes a bit to load  Undecided)

Regards

Altamura
cicerokid
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 09:37:49 am »

Thanks guys, great work.
Interesting phots of the New Styles.
I wonder why Thompson herself didn't classify them?

Gosn not as easy as I thought!

Kind regards

John

cicerokid
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 08:11:47 am »

Help!

The Deltion link is a very strange download. It does not allow one to download it permanently so that  I can add it to my pdf's. Does anyone have a view?
Its right click "save as" does not work, nor is there a copy and paste. very Strange

Regards

John

shanxi
Tribunus Plebis 2018
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 08:21:21 am »

I downloaded it without problems. I had to change the name which was strange  and ends on .pdf_  instead of .pdf but now I can open it without problems.

"save as" only works when is the document is completely loaded.

If this is not the problem, you can try to choose print, and then print as pdf ?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Books and References (Moderator: Severus_Alexander)  |  Topic: Arch, Deltion 1063, 4 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop