Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Late Roman Bronze Coinage - Guido Bruck  (Read 682 times)

Offline the10thlegion

• Consul
Late Roman Bronze Coinage - Guido Bruck
« on: January 28, 2019, 02:03:10 pm »
I see this book has been discussed before but I want to put in my two cents worth.

My kids received a few worn bronze antoniniani in local Coins for As program. Was having trouble identifying them and started looking around. Ran across Late Roman Bronze Coinage An attribution guide for poorly preserved coins online and ordered it.

It arrived yesterday via amazon and at first I was disappointed that it didn't cover the antoniniani but started with Constantine. Then I started reading it and am really tickled with this book. Who would have thought some of these little details in the book could help identify coins. I've only used it on a couple not so "poorly preserved coins" and it appears to work. Can't wait to get my hands on a few more coins and try it out.

Bottom line, I'm really tickled with this book.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity