Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone 252-646-1958.

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Antiquities  |  Fibulae and Clothing Items (Moderators: otlichnik, Jay GT4)  |  Topic: Roman Rings 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Roman Rings  (Read 84 times)
Blayne W
Praetorian

« on: January 04, 2019, 01:24:15 pm »

I have just received a lot of 4 roman rings and I was wondering if anyone can tell me any more information on them.  Not sure If i should post them as a group or individually like coins, so I will err on individually.

The first one was inferred to be a Legionary Ring from Legio X. 

Thanks for the help.  I had an error the first time I tried uploading so apologize if this shows up twice.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Antiquities  |  Fibulae and Clothing Items (Moderators: otlichnik, Jay GT4)  |  Topic: Roman Rings « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop