Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: After almost more than two years of dormancy...  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Jason T

• Praetorian
After almost more than two years of dormancy...
« on: December 30, 2018, 02:32:48 pm »
Two coins added to my new album Nvmmorvm Graecorvm 2018. My last upload was 2015, I believe. There would be more in the upcoming year 2019. Please stop by and leave a comment. Thanks :)!

Here are the links for my recent uploads:
https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-152113
https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-152114

Offline Dino

• Procurator Caesaris
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
  • Anyone have change for a hemidrachm?
    • My Gallery
Re: After almost more than two years of dormancy...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 09:49:08 am »
Well, you returned with a bang.  Very nice additions.

Offline Rupert

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
Re: After almost more than two years of dormancy...
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 01:00:10 pm »
This is one of the great things about coin collecting. When you don't feel in the mood, you can just let your coins sleep for a year or two - they've been sleeping long times already. You can't do that with an aquarium.

Rupert
Ducunt volentem fata, nolentem trahunt.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity