Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: My work about Flavius Victor  (Read 792 times)

Offline Flav V

• Caesar
My work about Flavius Victor
« on: December 05, 2018, 03:09:16 pm »
Hello,
you can discover here a database on Flavius victor coins: https://www.all-your-coins.com/en/emperors/romaines-imperiales/flavius-victor

Many photos of coins very hard to find. New variants, legend breaks... weight and diameters information for each mint. And i made estimates of all coins, based on realized prices.

Offline timka

• Caesar
Re: My work about Flavius Victor
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 12:47:26 pm »
Hi,  it was interesting to go through your new chapter, though I do not follow and collect from this period. Very nice overview! Also, your website fits very well the phone's format.

I have to admit that your overview will look more attractive with the pics of actual coins, but not the links.

All the best

Offline Flav V

• Caesar
Re: My work about Flavius Victor
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 03:31:30 pm »
Thank you!
For the photos i think that if i put photos and not the links, there will be too much things on the same place. And it will be harder to navigate correctly.
Thats why im doing a new update: archives of coins. With real photos.

I will think about ypur comment and try to find the best way.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity