Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point with your mouse on a coin in the RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Celtic, Barbaric & Tribal Imitative Coins (Moderators: Marcus Aurelius, Lee S)  |  Topic: Vandal and Barbarian coin catagory on main website gone 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vandal and Barbarian coin catagory on main website gone  (Read 180 times)
Vincent C3
Legionary

« on: January 30, 2016, 10:57:30 pm »

Hi,
I hope this is the right place to ask this question (if not I apologize). I have been collecting coins from the Vandal kingdom for two years and I have bought a few from this site. I just bought the most recent coin but then today when I went to check if there was anything new the category was gone. Does anyone know if Forum has stopped selling them? If so please reconsider.  Thank you in advance. I have 13 coins in my collection and want to keep going. I love this site and trust the authenticity and integrity of the company. I am leery of purchasing Vandal coins from other dealers.

All the best in the new year,
Vince
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Celtic, Barbaric & Tribal Imitative Coins (Moderators: Marcus Aurelius, Lee S)  |  Topic: Vandal and Barbarian coin catagory on main website gone « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop