Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Fake Coin Reports, Notorious Fake Sellers, and Discussions (Moderators: maridvnvm, Ilya Prokopov)  |  Topic: Umayyad gold coin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Umayyad gold coin  (Read 98 times)
arash p
Consul

« on: November 08, 2018, 10:52:04 am »

Hi All

I have a question. How much do you think this coin worth? How does die break at 6 o'clock would affect the price?
okidoki
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 10:55:52 am »

We do not vet coins here

All the Best,
Eric
There are no strangers, only friends you do not know yet.
http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=37270
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 11:20:00 am »

We NEVER discuss prices here.

If you are selling, contact me privately for my buy price. For this coin, without a complete attribution of date and mint provided in advance, my buy price is the gold value only.

If you are buying, go to the discussion board of the seller and ask the value there. I know, they don't have one. Still, you can't do that here.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
arash p
Consul

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 01:55:59 pm »

Hi Joe

Sorry did not know we cant evaluate prices here. where do you mean by seller discussion board? Is such discussion board exist in forum web site? Please let me know where in forum people can discuss prices or trade/sell/buy from each other?

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 05:48:02 pm »

It was a joke. If the seller had a board, I am sure you would know about it already.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Fake Coin Reports, Notorious Fake Sellers, and Discussions (Moderators: maridvnvm, Ilya Prokopov)  |  Topic: Umayyad gold coin « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop