Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: New Page on Sasanian References  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Tracy Aiello

• Caesar
New Page on Sasanian References
« on: October 10, 2018, 05:11:15 pm »
Hello, I am new to discussion boards (this is actually my first post, ever) so I hope that you'll bear with me.

I worked on a personal project and thought that upon completion I would upload it to NumisWiki. Hopefully someone will find it of value. I've entitled it Sasanian References 2.

I do have a question: I mistakenly failed to capitalize the word "references" in the title of my page. Is there a way that I can go back and correct that? I looked at the How to NumisWiki FAQs and the About Forvm FAQs but couldn't find an answer.

Thank you in advance.

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: New Page on Sasanian References
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 05:45:04 pm »
Thanks for adding your page to NumisWiki. Welcome to the Classical Numismatics Discussion.

I am sure your page will be useful. I will check to ensure the references all have their own NumisWiki pages and see if I need to order anything for my library.

I added a link to your page on T. K. Mallon's Sasanian References page.

Looks like someone fixed the title already.  Any member can edit any page anytime.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Tracy Aiello

• Caesar
Re: New Page on Sasanian References
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 08:14:08 am »
Joe, thank you for your kind words, I appreciate them. I have already created some pages for Touraj Daryaee's numismatic articles available online. I will continue to tweak this bibliographic list.

Take care.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity