Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Fake Coin Reports, Notorious Fake Sellers, and Discussions (Moderators: maridvnvm, Ilya Prokopov)  |  Topic: Are these coins fake? - Add seller to NFSL? (3) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are these coins fake? - Add seller to NFSL? (3)  (Read 124 times)
Harry G
Praetorian

« on: September 11, 2018, 02:40:04 pm »

Whilst browsing eBay, I came across this seller, who is selling large quantities of very rare coins. I have seen many others like them being sold by NFSs. Are these coins fake and, if so, should I submit a report?

Thanks!

(p.s. the seller list the weight of the Theodosius (5.1g) and the Otho (3.4g) in case that helps anyone)
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 02:55:17 pm »

Yes, they are fake. You will find some or all of the types in the fake coin reportsFake coin reports and a NFSL nomination please.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Harry G
Praetorian

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 11:04:39 am »

Sure, I'll do that now.
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 02:40:27 pm »

Thanks!

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Fake Coin Reports, Notorious Fake Sellers, and Discussions (Moderators: maridvnvm, Ilya Prokopov)  |  Topic: Are these coins fake? - Add seller to NFSL? (3) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop