Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: 10% Off Sale Ends Today - Hurricane Florence 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 10% Off Sale Ends Today - Hurricane Florence  (Read 415 times)
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« on: September 10, 2018, 06:24:33 am »

Today, Monday, 10 September, is the last day of our www.forumancientcoins.com store-wide 10% off sale. Prices will go back to normal tomorrow morning. All orders placed before 9 AM Tuesday 11 September will be shipped on Tuesday, 11 September.

FORVM is in the path of Florence, predicted to become a major category 4 hurricane. Category 4 winds range from 131 to 155 mph. Severe structural damage can be expected with category 4 hurricanes and a long-term power outage lasting weeks or longer is possible. We are still hoping the worst of it will miss us, but we will likely evacuate on Wednesday. Our server is in Ohio, so the site will remain up. If we evacuate, shipping of orders placed after 9 AM Tuesday will be delayed. We may need to relocate and will reopen and ship as soon as possible.

Thanks for supporting FORVM with your business!

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Dominic T
Consul

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 04:14:55 pm »

I really hope you and your familly are going to be spared by the storm. I was on the east cost in 2012 and met with Sandy....it was not funny at all...
DT
Jay GT4
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Leave the gun, take the Canoli!

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 04:18:07 pm »

Be safe Joe.

My Gallery: http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=18312

IG: @artisan.flooring
J. Grande
orfew
Caesar

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 04:27:19 pm »

Yes, take care and be safe Joe.

Nemonater
Caesar

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 04:53:52 pm »

Stay safe, you're wise to be ready to evacuate!

PMah
Consul

Feeling rather Rusty in 2018

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 09:36:12 pm »

Be safe!  We had Irene and Sandy in New York, and everything made of wood, stone and steel can be replaced.  And rebook your flights through JFK, PHL or BOS.

RL
Consul

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 10:16:57 pm »

Take care Joe

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 04:04:43 am »

The trip is almost certainly cancelled. We are going to evacuate. The one thing I am most worried about is the FORVM library. Many of the books took years to find.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
David Atherton
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

The meaning of life can be found in a coin.

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 04:45:42 am »

Stay safe Joe. Hopefully you will be spared from the worst of the storm.

Cheers, David

My Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/2cgd8r
Carausius
Caesar

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 04:58:27 am »

The one thing I am most worried about is the FORVM library. Many of the books took years to find.

If possible before you evacuate, maybe cover the open bookshelves with plastic tarps or other painter's plastic.   That might help prevent wind blown water damage.  Good luck, Joe.

Sam
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Ego vici mundum

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 07:19:20 am »

Sending my best wishes to everyone dealing with hurricane Florence, stay safe and look out for one another.
May all children's prayers be with you Joe, your dear family and everyone there in need.

Sam Mansourati
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2018, 07:44:25 am »

Quote from: Carausius on September 11, 2018, 04:58:27 am
If possible before you evacuate, maybe cover the open bookshelves with plastic tarps or other painter's plastic.   That might help prevent wind blown water damage.  Good luck, Joe.

I will do that. We will see how it goes.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: 10% Off Sale Ends Today - Hurricane Florence « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop