Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: I need some identification help (English hammered coin) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I need some identification help (English hammered coin)  (Read 483 times)
Jorge G
Praetorian

« on: August 27, 2018, 07:19:24 am »

i need help to identify this English Hammered coin.
shanxi
Tribunus Plebis 2018
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 10:30:17 am »

One of the early Edwards, Canterbury mint

Jorge G
Praetorian

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 12:45:30 pm »

thank you shanxi.
*Alex
Procurator Caesaris
Quaestor
Caesar

Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 03:27:30 pm »

I think possibly Edward III.

Alex

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: I need some identification help (English hammered coin) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop