Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Fake Coin Reports, Notorious Fake Sellers, and Discussions (Moderators: maridvnvm, Ilya Prokopov)  |  Topic: Real Hong Wu Tong Bao? [SOLVED] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Real Hong Wu Tong Bao? [SOLVED]  (Read 167 times)
Pericles J2
Praetorian

« on: June 16, 2018, 09:54:17 am »

Hello guys, I just received this coin also, but I didn't find a single Hong Wu Tong Bao(Ming dinasty) with a blank Reverse. Can you guys give me some help to confirm its authenticity?

Thank you very much
PeterD
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

omnium curiositatum explorator

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 10:12:29 am »

Looks like Emperor Tai Zu (1368-98). Hartill 20.74. Yes, the reverse is plain.

Peter, London

Historia: A collection of coins with their historical context http://www.forumancientcoins.com/historia
Pericles J2
Praetorian

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 11:52:32 am »

Thank you very much PeterD!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Fake Coin Reports, Notorious Fake Sellers, and Discussions (Moderators: maridvnvm, Ilya Prokopov)  |  Topic: Real Hong Wu Tong Bao? [SOLVED] « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop