Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Delbrück, Richard — Die Münzbildnisse von Maximinus bis Carus  (Read 1373 times)

Offline vrtsprb

• Praetorian
    • Coins of Probus
Delbrück, Richard 
Das römische Herrscherbild: Die Münzbildnisse von Maximinus bis Carinus — Das römische Herrscherbild, Abteilung 3 ; 2: Berlin, 1940

http://digi.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/diglit/delbrueck1940/0001/thumbs

G/<

Offline helvetica

• Tribuna Plebis Perpetua
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Helvetia Libera Deo Gratia
    • ID Help pages + RIC lists + www.wildwinds.com
Re: Delbrück, Richard — Die Münzbildnisse von Maximinus bis Carus
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 09:30:19 am »
The digital database at Uni Heidelberg is absolutely amazing - I use it a lot. They have a lot of old auction catalogs with many high quality plates. You need to enter the name of the auction house and try a few variations to find them, e.g. Bruder Egger or Gebrüder Egger.
Other words you can use are (note the Umlaut on the u)
Münzen (coins)
Medaillen (medals, another word they used to use for coins)
Münzsammlung (coin collection)

I can spend hours rooting through the lists I find !

All coins are guaranteed for eternity