Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Antiquities  |  Egyptian Antiquities  |  Topic: Help with amulet identification 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help with amulet identification  (Read 1091 times)
Pawel C
Praetorian

« on: May 02, 2018, 04:26:35 pm »

Hello,

Could you tell me if this amulet is original and if so, how old is it?

Kind regards,
Paweł
Russ
Consul

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 08:59:36 am »

Hi!

It appears to be a broad collar element. The top would have had a loop and the bottom of the back shows the remains of a loop that has broken off. These elements were made for a very long time. From the color of the glaze (on my monitor) I would say probably Third Intermediate Period.

Russ
Pawel C
Praetorian

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 07:14:02 pm »

Hello.

Thank you very much for your help! Are they any literature about collecting Ancient Egypt?

Kind regards,
Paweł
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Antiquities  |  Egyptian Antiquities  |  Topic: Help with amulet identification « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop