Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Wondering if my coin is fake!!!  (Read 548 times)

Anthony A

Wondering if my coin is fake!!!
« on: April 06, 2018, 06:47:25 am »
Hello everyone,

I recently found several ancient looking coins, however I have not been able to identify them. I’m not really in to coins but these caught my attention they just looked so cool. Maybe someone on here can help me and tell me if they’re fake or what they’re worth! Thanks you!

Offline BiancasDad

• Caesar
Re: Wondering if my coin is fake!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 07:02:13 am »
Pathetic modern fake. Should be dipped in chocolate and wrapped in tinfoil.

Anthony A

Re: Wondering if my coin is fake!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 07:04:24 am »
Thank you! I just wasn’t sure I just came across it and was curious. Thank you though.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity