Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Wellenheim Collection  (Read 1852 times)

rmon

Wellenheim Collection
« on: February 11, 2018, 08:07:00 am »
CATALOGUE DE LA GRANDE COLLECTION DE MONNAIES ET MÉDAILLES DE MR. LÉOPOLD WELZL DE WELLENHEIM.

If someone has this catalogue, I'd appreciate a scan or a photo of nº 394, in the second volume. It's a coin minted in 1650 in the mint of Valencia (Spain).

Thanks a lot.

Offline shanxi

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • My gallery
Re: Wellenheim Collection
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 08:28:56 am »
It's online, but as far as I see there are no drawings.

http://reader.digitale-sammlungen.de/de/fs1/object/display/bsb10704650_00006.html

rmon

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 08:42:29 am »
Thanks a lot, shanxi.

I have seen that this volume don't have coins from Spain, maybe was a mistake of the book where I took the information.

Offline shanxi

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • My gallery
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 09:01:58 am »
Probably this Wellenheim book, Volume II seems to be divided in two parts, each part has a different Nr. 394. Here the number 394 comes from Valencia .

https://opacplus.bsb-muenchen.de/metaopac/singleHit.do?methodToCall=showHit&curPos=3&identifier=100_SOLR_SERVER_593054178&showFulltextFirstHit=true

rmon

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 10:14:49 am »
Yes! this is the coin that i was looking for!

Thanks a lot!

All coins are guaranteed for eternity