Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: A New Addition - Pakoros  (Read 1681 times)

Offline ThatParthianGuy

• Praetorian
A New Addition - Pakoros
« on: November 29, 2017, 09:28:35 pm »
Hello,

I recently received a Pakoros II drachm minted at Ekbatana. It's a beautiful coin! It's in my gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=42619&pos=0

Nice to get my hands on a Parthian beardless portrait. You don't see many of those! And it's from Bob's collection! Glad I could give it a new home.

Thanks again for the quick shipping and delivery!

-TPG

Offline Kamnaskires

• Caesar
Re: A New Addition - Pakoros
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 10:49:40 pm »
That's great, Zeki.  I'm glad it ended up in your splendid collection!

Offline peterpil19

• Caesar
    • Ancient Coin Traders
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 06:37:14 am »
Great coin!

The sharp lines and contrasting details thanks to the toned surfaces makes it very photogenic and appealing to one's eye.

Peter

Offline museumguy

• Caesar
  • I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 07:20:02 am »
Great looking coin!  I'm still looking for one myself.  Congrats!

Steve S.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity