Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Real Alexander the Great -336 - 323 BC. Silver Tetradrachm  (Read 556 times)

Offline Kenneth S2

• Legionary
Real Alexander the Great -336 - 323 BC. Silver Tetradrachm
« on: November 21, 2017, 03:04:55 pm »
Hi! I'm a new coin collector and am wondering about my most recent purchase. From the photo, does it seem authentic? It was sold with the following description (I have verified the size and weight).

Kings of Macedon, Alexander the Great. 336 - 323 BC. Silver Tetradrachm. 27.19mm diameter, 4.72mm thick, 16.25g. Head of Herakles rt. / Zeus seated lt., holding an eagle and sceptre. aVF.

Thanks!

Offline Jaimelai

• Caesar
Re: Real Alexander the Great -336 - 323 BC. Silver Tetradrachm
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 04:35:31 pm »
I don't see your photo.  You may have to post a few times before you are allowed to post a pic.  Or maybe you didn't "attach" it (under "Addional Options....").

All coins are guaranteed for eternity