Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Constantius II fallen horseman. 3 way Head to Head. [Contest ended 12/4]  (Read 2668 times)

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
  • Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.
Three Constantius II "fallen horseman" issues from Nicomedia in contention this time. All the coins are attributed as RIC VIII: 86

CLICK ON COIN AND CAST YOUR VOTE

jessvc1:

NORMAN K:

maridvnvm:

This contest ended on the 4th of December.

Thanks,

*Alex

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re:Constantius II fallen horseman. 3 way Head to Head. [Contest ended 12/4]
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 05:02:14 pm »
I voted!
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline stevex6

• Caesar
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 08:13:19 am »
I wasn't able to see who was winning? (I clicked-on the coin and then typed "nice coin, Martin" in the comments box ... ummm, does that mean that I successfully voted for maridvnvm?)

thanks

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 12:51:41 pm »
I wasn't able to see who was winning? (I clicked-on the coin and then typed "nice coin, Martin" in the comments box ... ummm, does that mean that I successfully voted for maridvnvm?)

thanks

Hi Steve,

No. You have to rate the file by clicking on one of the star choices as shown below. The current rating for each coin is also shown. The winner will only be known at the end of the contest - it will be the coin which has the highest rating.
When voting, the highest rating is five stars, zero stars is the lowest. You do not have to choose any particular rating for any of the coins, you can rate any of the coins the same if you want. However, please vote on all the coins rating each one as you see fit as this keeps up the vote count. Each coin needs a minimum of 10 votes to qualify.

*Alex.

Offline stevex6

• Caesar
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 03:19:03 pm »
okay, thanks

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
Re: Constantius II fallen horseman. 3 way Head to Head. [Contest ended 12/4]
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 08:10:53 am »
This contest is over and maridunum's coin is the winner. Congratulations Martin.

Commiserations to jessvc1 and NORMAN K, I have moved your coins to the "Coins from Members' Personal Ancient Coin Galleries" gallery.

Although votes cast after the closing date will not be counted as far as the head to head is concerned, members are urged to vote and rate any of the coins in the "Best of Type" gallery at any time.

Thank-you to everyone who took part in this contest.

*Alex

All coins are guaranteed for eternity