Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Cairo-Al Qahira Visit-Pyramids  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Mike C2

• Consul
Cairo-Al Qahira Visit-Pyramids
« on: November 17, 2017, 03:49:15 am »
Hi All;
I visited few days ago Cairo[Al Qahira].I was really totally fascinated by this country and bewitch by the Pyramids,the Nile,the Archeology,etc...and by the very very gentle and friendly people
What a DREAM.... +++ +++ +++
They said:"once you drink Nile water,you will return to Egypt"and this will be my case...
PS:Still have problem to load photos ???

Offline Arados

• Comitia Curiata
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Re: Cairo-Al Qahira Visit-Pyramids
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 04:33:07 am »
Hi Mike C2,

If your photos are saved as JPG´s then try decreasing the pixel size to around 200 x 200.

Look forward to seeing them soon.  ;D

Offline Mike C2

• Consul
Re: Cairo-Al Qahira Visit-Pyramids
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 07:47:08 am »
Hi Martin Rowe ;
You are right,It's a problem of Photos Size[Too heavy with my I Phone],i reduced the size
Thanks

All coins are guaranteed for eternity