Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Falghera 2148  (Read 690 times)

Offline gordian_guy

• Caesar
Falghera 2148
« on: October 27, 2017, 11:17:18 pm »

Does anyone have access to Glaux 8: Monetazione provinciale II. Collezione Winsemann Falghera? I need a scan of coin number 2148, Gordian III from Bruzus.

Thank you

c.rhodes

Offline helvetica

• Tribuna Plebis Perpetua
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Helvetia Libera Deo Gratia
    • ID Help pages + RIC lists + www.wildwinds.com
Re: Falghera 2148
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 09:58:45 pm »
Did you find a scan or do you still need it ? Could you let me know by email as I am so busy with the Lydian book, I often forget to come to the Forvm to check.

Offline gordian_guy

• Caesar
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 11:21:13 am »
Did you find a scan or do you still need it ? Could you let me know by email as I am so busy with the Lydian book, I often forget to come to the Forvm to check.

You already responded to my posting in the books and references section. Thank you!

c.rhodes

Offline helvetica

• Tribuna Plebis Perpetua
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Helvetia Libera Deo Gratia
    • ID Help pages + RIC lists + www.wildwinds.com
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 09:03:25 pm »
The Lydian book is frazzling my brain.... :-[

All coins are guaranteed for eternity